- 7-128 Software is not only a computer game company, but also a resource for many issues relating to software accessibility. The site contains not only games, but other helpful information. Their ALERT project helps practitioners to use computer games for educational and rehabilitative purposes.
Their Top Web Sites lists show gamers with challenges how and where to find accessible games and valuable information about same.
Their companion site, , deals with how to make not only games, but other software more accessible.
- Talking Information Center
- Audio Journal
- Perkins School for the Blind
- National Braille Press
- Massachusetts Commission for the Blind Web Site
- Vision Community Services, (of the Massachusetts Association For the Blind)
- Carroll Center for the Blind
- MassMatch; Massachusetts's Initiative to Maximize Assistive Technology (AT) in Consumer's Hands
- Metropolitan Boston Transit Authority
- Duxbury Systems Inc., (Providers of the Duxbury Braille Translator Program
- VIBUG, (Boston area visually impaired computer users group
- Massachusetts Association of Parents of the Visually Impaired
- Return to Bay State Home Page