The American Council of the Blind of Minnesota is an organization that looks to the future, while recognizing the lessons taught by the past. Please join ACBM in making a better future for all blind Minnesotans. Contact David Tanner for Membership Information at firstname.lastname@example.org
The American Council of the Blind of Minnesota (ACBM) began in the early 1970's, as the "Gopher State Blind Association." The name was changed to the American Council of the Blind of Minnesota in the early 1980's, when the organization became formally affiliated with the American Council of the Blind (ACB).
ACBM is a 501(c)(3) organization. If you would like to donate, it will be tax deductible.
ACBM Monthy Board Meeting
ACBM Quarterly Membership Meetings
- Hot Turkey Plate House Roasted Turkey Breast, garlic mashed potatoes, Fresh Herb Stuffing and Turkey Gravy.
- French Dip Thinly Sliced Slow Roasted Prime Rib Served with Au Jus. Add Cheese
- Elections: president, secretary and two board members
- 2019 ACB National Conference and Convention updates and information
- additional items will be added to the agenda at the meeting.
- Bring goodies to sell and be prepared to bid and buy during our annual bake sale!
ACBM Monthy Social
The ACBM Monthly Social is held on the 2nd Saturday of the month from 10:00 A.M. to noon. The location is Currans Restaurant, 4201 Nicollet Avenue in Minneapolis.