by Kelly Egan
(Editor’s Note: Kelly Egan is the manager of Sprint’s wireless program for the blind and low-vision community. She has attended several ACB conferences with her guide dog, Hope.)
Sprint is looking for motivated individuals to help make positive changes on behalf of the blind and low-vision community.
My experience as a low-vision individual has proved an asset to shaping Sprint’s goals for the blind and low-vision community. I invite you to join me in furthering wireless accessibility for other blind and low-vision individuals. In order to do this, I need your input.
I know that each person has unique needs and preferences when it comes to their wireless devices and how they communicate. What is helpful and appropriate for one person may not be so for another. That is why I am asking for your help. I want to make sure Sprint’s accessibility, customer care, and wireless plans meet your individual needs and encompass everything you look for when choosing a wireless plan.
Getting involved is easy. You do not need to be an existing Sprint customer to participate. Get in touch with me via e-mail, Kelly.firstname.lastname@example.org, or call me at (720) 988-6744. I look forward to having an open discussion with you about any or all of the following:
- What kind of phone/device do you use?
- Which features or services are most beneficial?
- What can we do better as a wireless partner to serve you better?
- If you aren’t an existing Sprint customer, what would motivate you to switch carriers?
Do you want to know more about Sprint’s wireless programs for blind and low-vision customers? Visit www.accessnow.sprint.com to learn more about our innovative programs and features such as:
- A customized wireless plan available for consumers who are blind or low vision;
- Dedicated Customer Care reachable by phone, 1-855-885-7568, or via e-mail, email@example.com; and
- Complimentary directory assistance calls for qualifying consumers.
At Sprint, we are working to enrich the lives of all of our customers, including those who are blind or low vision. Through a commitment to innovation and equal access, we are reshaping a new generation of accessibility and redefining what it means to be inclusive. Please join me in helping to build a more inclusive, accessible wireless service.
Coverage not available everywhere. Restrictions apply. © 2016 Sprint.