This software helps your student:
- Virtually explore streets and learn their layout
- Set a destination and track the distance and compass headings
- Track the side of the street you are virtually walking on, and make realistic decisions about turns and street crossings
- Record or type descriptive information about a particular location
- Save, reverse, review, and print or emboss routes
- O&M Learning Tool: Learn a new part of town.
- Classroom Map Study Tool: Explore another state.
- Location Literacy Tool: Locate a business for occupational interviews.
APH Talking PC Maps software is delivered on a USB flash drive.
Connect these braille displays to a netbook or laptop for flexibility and portability!
Versions 3 (USB) and 4 (USB or Bluetooth):
Standard 2 year warranty included
Version 3 (USB) $2,295
Version 4 (USB or Bluetooth) $2,495
Braille 80 Version 3
The lowest priced 80 cell display available
Version 3 (USB) $3,900
Perkins School for the Blind
Copyright © 2013 American Council of the Blind
All content created initially for use by ACB in publications, in any media on any web site domains administered by ACB, or as a broadcast or podcast on ACB Radio, archived or not, is considered to be the property of the American Council of the Blind. Creative content that appears elsewhere originally remains the property of the original copyright holder. Those responsible for creative content submitted initially to ACB are free to permit their materials to appear elsewhere with proper attribution and prior notification to the ACB national office.