[nabs] Job Announcement: Oracle Enterprise Help desk Service Representative in Rockville, MD
rj.bridges at verizon.net
Thu Sep 9 16:59:23 GMT 2010
Oracle Enterprise Help Desk Service Representative
National Industries for the Blind is seeking three legally blind, experienced, highly-motivated Oracle Enterprise Help Desk service representatives to begin work on a contract in Rockville, MD in October 2010. Responsibilities will be to provide the following support on the contract:
• Reviewing customer information via Oracle Financials I-Store, I-Receivables, and Applet-Based Oracle Forms
• Help desk coverage occurs Monday - Friday 7am to 7 pm Eastern Time;
• Responding to both telephone and email inquiries;
• Tracking help desk tickets in HP Service Center 6.1
• Trouble shooting system issues.
Required skills and experience:
• Proficiency in Oracle software and help desk experience a must.
• High School degree or GED equivalent required (Some college preferred)
• Proficient with basic and advanced functionality of assistive technology, specifically JAWS and/or ZoomText
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands.
• Must have excellent administrative skills.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be willing to learn new methods of supporting end-users.
• Must be punctual and reliable and can work independently
• Proficient with data entry
• Positive attitude with a pleasant and clear phone demeanor
• Works well with team members and other departments
If you wish to be considered please send your resume and three professional references to Sarah Schraven at sschraven at nib.org. Please be prepared to provide proof of legal blindness.
More information about the nabs