Stay connected with our organization by becoming a member or a friend of ACB.
Become a Member at Large of ACB
It costs only $10 annually to become an ACB Member at Large. An ACB membership gives you the following benefits:
- Voting rights and early registration access for our annual Conference and Convention
- Ability to hold elected office and serve on national committees
- Receipt of the Braille Forum in your format of choice
- Connection to advocacy and other timely ACB efforts through our “announce” email list
- ACB members only discounts and offers
- Access to a dynamic and passionate membership who are an engaged community and offer expertise in a variety of blindness related areas
To become a member, click on the link below to create an account. Once you have created an account, please use the "Join ACB" link at the top of the page to become a member. If you would like to join one of our state or special-interest affiliates, please contact them by using the information listed on our affiliates page.
Create Account & Become a Member
Become a Friend of ACB
Want to stay tuned to all things ACB but not ready to become a full member? Join us as a Friend of ACB at no charge! Friends of ACB:
- Receive electronic versions of The Braille Forum and eForum
- Stay connected to advocacy and other timely ACB efforts through our “announce” email list
- Have ongoing access to ACB resources and information to strengthen ones understanding of our organization
To join, simply fill out the form linked below.