ACB Leadership Institute 2012
Have you been interested in taking a more active role in ACB or in your community? Do you know people who should be moving into positions of responsibility but seem tentative about doing so? You're invited!
ACB's National Leadership Institute 2012 is the place to be on Friday, July 6 to learn what you need to take that next step in becoming a leader. This year's theme, "Anatomy of an Organization," will give participants some nuts-and-bolts knowledge such as:
- Why the governing documents of your organization are important,
- How to honor history without being tied to it forever,
- Suggestions for running a successful meeting,
- Fundraising do's and don'ts,
- New and old ways of communicating with your members and leaders,
- The art of using volunteers to create a vibrant organization,
- and much more!
This inaugural Leadership Institute will bring together 50 potential leaders from across the country for a one-day program. There are also plans to follow up with participants and explore ongoing issues of importance to the development of our next group of leaders. Only 50 spots ... only $50. Reserve your spot as soon as pre-registration for the conference and convention opens - and don't forget to make arrangements to come in early (on Thursday night)!
For further information, contact Leadership Training Task Force Chair Berl Colley at firstname.lastname@example.org.