In collaboration with the American Council of the Blind, the YouTube Accessibility Team would like your feedback about your experience with audio description on various media platforms. Your input will be used to explore solutions for improving the quality of audio description on YouTube.
About the survey:
- The survey will take approximately 15 minutes to complete.
- You will be asked to sign an Informed Consent form, which explains how your survey data will be used.
- Based on your answers to a couple brief demographic questions, you will be directed to a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA), which will appear in a new tab or window. You will need to sign this before continuing with the survey.
- The survey is limited to 500 respondents and will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
- As a thank-you for completing the survey, you will be given the option to enter your email and receive a $25 gift card (adjusted to local currency) from Tremendous, which provides gift cards to a variety of retailers. Your email will not be shared except to provide your thank-you gift.
Please note, the survey is now closed. Thank you to all that responded!
If you experienced issues accessing the survey, please email [email protected].