Volume XLV February 2007 No. 6
Published By The American Council of the Blind
Be A Part of ACB
The American Council of the Blind (TM) is a membership organization made up of more than 70 state and special-interest affiliates. To join, contact the national office at 1-800-424-8666.
© 2007 American Council of the Blind
Christopher Gray, President
Melanie Brunson, Executive Director
Sharon Lovering, Editor
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Assessing Our Future, by Christopher Gray
- A Milestone for Money and Meaningful Access, by Melanie Brunson
- Currency Survey Questions
- A Somewhat Modest Proposal, by Mitch Pomerantz
- Blind-Borgs, by Michael Byington
- Summary of the Fall Board of Directors Meeting, by Charles S.P. Hodge
- On the Road to Minneapolis, by Carla Ruschival
- Affiliate News
- Letters to the Editor
- Here and There, by Susan Lichtenfels
- High Tech Swap Shop
Happy Valentine's Day!
The American Council of the Blind strives to increase the independence, security, equality of opportunity, and to improve quality of life for all blind and visually impaired people.