Vol. XXXVIII November 1999 No. 5
Published By The American Council of the Blind
Be A Part of ACB
The American Council of the Blind (TM) is a membership organization made up of more than 70 state and special-interest affiliates. To join, contact the national office at 1-800-424-8666.
© 1999 American Council of the Blind
Paul Edwards, President
Charles H. Crawford, Executive Director
Penny Reeder, Editor
Sharon Lovering, Editorial Assistant
Table of Contents
- President's Message: Building Change with Others, by Paul Edwards
- GSA Decides to Turn Back the Clock, Blind Industries May Get a Short Reprieve, by Penny Reeder
- Understanding the ACB Principles of Consumer Cooperation, by Charles H. Crawford
- 1999 Convention Highlights, by Penny Reeder and Sharon Lovering
- Many Join the Life Membership Rolls, by Charles S.P. Hodge
- Here and There, by Elizabeth M. Lennon
- High Tech Swap Shop
All photos in this issue copyright 1999 by Ken Nichols.
The American Council of the Blind strives to increase the independence, security, equality of opportunity, and to improve quality of life for all blind and visually impaired people.