Volume XLVII September 2008 No. 3
Published By The American Council of the Blind
Be A Part of ACB
The American Council of the Blind (TM) is a membership organization made up of more than 70 state and special-interest affiliates. To join, contact the national office at 1-800-424-8666.
© 2008 American Council of the Blind
Mitch Pomerantz, President
Melanie Brunson, Executive Director
Sharon Lovering, Editor
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- President's Report, Part II, by Mitch Pomerantz
- Congress Considers Currency Access, by Melanie Brunson
- Narrative Summary of the 2008 Pre-Convention Board Meeting, by Ken Stewart
- Post-Convention Board Meeting Report, by Paul Edwards
- Mark Your Calendars for '09!
- Celebrating the Effective and Productive Life of Raymond, Then Buddy, Then Bud, and Then Dr. Bud Keith, by Oral O. Miller
- With Open Arms, by Paul Edwards
- My Heart Smiles Because of You, by Carol Ann Ewing
- ACB Welcomes Bumper Crop of New Life Members, by Charles S.P. Hodge
- And This Year's Winner Is ..., by Ronald E. Milliman
- Affiliate News
- Remembering 9/11: Movie Review: United 93, by Frank Welte
- Here and There, by Sue Lichtenfels
- High Tech Swap Shop
The American Council of the Blind strives to increase the independence, security, equality of opportunity, and to improve quality of life for all blind and visually impaired people.