The new ACB Media Alexa Skill has now launched. If you are having issues launching the new ACB Media skill on your Alexa device, please follow the steps listed below to correct the error.
Before we outline these steps let’s address what this command does exactly.
These steps will simply remove the history and recordings of your voice that you have made while talking to your Alexa device.
Here is a note directly from the Amazon site:
Delete Alexa Voice Recordings Automatically
Set your account to automatically delete Alexa voice recordings.
Note: This feature is disabled by default.
- Open the Alexa app.
- Open More and select Settings.
- Select Alexa Privacy.
- Select Manage Your Alexa Data.
- Go to Automatically delete recordings, then select Off to enable the setting.
- Choose a time period to keep your voice recordings and then select Confirm.
When choosing "Don't save recordings," it may take up to 36 hours for our systems to apply this setting. Voice recordings older than the selected time period are deleted automatically.
Please Note: Voice recordings are used to improve the accuracy of your interactions with Alexa. Deleting voice recordings associated with your account may degrade your experience over time.
We suggest you do this only once for each Alexa device and that it should not be required in the future for the ACB Media skill. Data associated with third-party services and devices that you may have linked to your home functions with your Alexa devices will not be deleted.
Please follow these steps:
- Approach your Alexa device and issue this command: “Alexa, Delete Everything I’ve Ever Said on this device”
Please Note: This will need to be done on each Alexa device in your home.
- Wait 30 seconds and then say: “Alexa, Open ACB Media”
The new ACB Media skill will launch.
As a reminder, ask for the name of the stream that you would like to hear. The list below are the names for each of the ACB Media stream designations:
- ACB Mainstream is now ACB 1
- ACB Mainstream 2 is now ACB 2
- ACB Treasure Trove is now ACB 3
- ACB Café is now ACB 4
- ACB Community is now ACB 5
- ACB Live Event is now ACB 6
- ACB Special Event is now ACB 7
- (new) ACB Convention is now ACB 8
- (new) ACB Convention is now ACB 9
- (new) ACB Convention Information is now ACB 10
Or you can visit the ACB Media Network Live stream web page at: https://www.acbmedia.org/home/streams/
For any additional questions please contact: [email protected].
ACB Media Network Technical Team