Volume XLIX October 2010 No. 4
Published by the American Council of the Blind
Be A Part of ACB
The American Council of the Blind (TM) is a membership organization made up of more than 70 state and special-interest affiliates. To join, contact the national office at 1-800-424-8666.
© 2010 American Council of the Blind
Mitch Pomerantz, President
Melanie Brunson, Executive Director
Sharon Lovering, Editor
1703 N. Beauregard St., Suite 420, Alexandria, VA 22311
Table of Contents
- President's Report to the National Convention, Part II, by Mitch Pomerantz
- Join Us in February for the 2011 Midyear Meetings and Legislative Seminar, by Melanie Brunson
- Clinical Trial Recruitment
- Summary of Pre-Convention Board Meeting, by Marcia Dresser
- ACB Members Discover Treasures in Phoenix, Part 1, by Sharon Lovering and Jenine Stanley
- Here and There, edited by Sue Lichtenfels
- High Tech Swap Shop
- ACB Officers, Board of Directors and Board of Publications
Due to an editing error, the web site listed for Guide Dogs for the Blind in the September "Here and There" column ("Prescription Discounts for GDB Graduates") was incorrect. The correct web site is www.guidedogs.com.
The American Council of the Blind strives to increase the independence, security, equality of opportunity, and to improve quality of life for all blind and visually impaired people.