Many many thanks to our 2013 corporate sponsors. Their continued generous support of the American Council of the Blind and our conference and convention is sincerely appreciated.
Look for the 2013 corporate sponsors on ACB.org, in the conference and convention program and newspaper, on ACB Radio, on the convention T-shirt, and throughout the week. Be sure to thank them personally for their generous support.
As we approach the 2013 conference and convention, new sponsors are signing up to lend their support, so the following list will be changing frequently.
- EZ Fire – Conference participtation for outstanding blind students
- Vanda Pharmacueticals – Premium Convention Sponsor
- Google - Audio/Visual Services
- HumanWare – ACB Radio Mainstream
- Verizon – Conference Volunteer Services
- Regal Entertainment - Children's Activities
- Adobe Systems Inc
- Freedom Scientific – Conference Exhibit Hall
- National Industries for the Blind – Information Desk
- Buell Fund – Sports Activities
- Sprint – Women’s Programming
- Randolph Sheppard Vendors of America - Scholarship Winners Dinner and Luncheon
- TracFone - Advocacy Workshop & Public Relations Workshop
- ACB Lions – Outstanding Blind Student
- En-Vision America – Health and Wellness Workshop
- Experience Columbus – Business and Restaurant Information
- Demchak, Baller, Borgen and Dardarian/Lainey Feingold
- Maxi Aid- ACB Cafe
This web page last updated on May 1, 2013.