Happy Holidays! The 11th Annual ACB Media Holiday Auction is just around the corner. This year’s auction will be filled with lots of wonderful gifts for the holidays. We will be showcasing homemade delicious treats, original crafts, jewelry, the latest technology, and beautiful quilts. The auction will be held on Sunday, November 27 at 7pm ET. There will also be two days of the Sneak A Peek Appetizer Auction on Friday, November 25 and Saturday, November 26 to wet your appetite.
How to Register
In order to participate, you need to register now! If you or someone you know is interested in bidding on this year’s items, register on members.acb.org. Instructions on how to register are below.
- Log in to your account at members.acb.org. If you do not have an account, click on the “Create An Account” button. Complete the registration form and after entering your information, click the “Submit Profile and Proceed to Login” button.
- Once you have logged in, click the Holiday Auction Registration link at the top of the page. On the Holiday Auction Registration page, click the “Holiday Auction sign up” button.
- After signing up, you will receive an email with detailed Holiday Auction information. If you do not receive this email check your junk/spam folder. If you unable to locate the email in your junk/spam folder, call (612) 332-3242.
Please contact Leslie Spoone at (407) 678-4163 or email [email protected] if you have any holiday auction questions.
Sneak A Peek Auction Guidelines
- Contact Leslie Spoone by phone at (407) 678-4163 or email [email protected] with your bid. Please provide your name, phone number, email address, item number, and bid amount.
- Bids must be in $5.00 increments.
- The Sneak A Peek Auction information communicating the high bid on each item will be emailed out at 5pm ET, 8pm ET and 9am ET. After the close of each mini-auction, an email will be sent announcing who has won each item.
- Billing for both the Sneak A Peek and Holiday auction will take place starting on Monday, November 28th for all the winning purchases. Auction items must be paid for by December 19th.
ACB Auction Disclaimer
The American Council of the Blind conducts fundraising auctions with the purpose of providing financial support for our programs and services. We thank those individuals, organizations, and businesses who donate items for our auctions. To participate as a bidder, we ask that you be courteous to one another, to those who are conducting the auction and to those who will be contacting the winning bidders to arrange for payment.
It is expected that any winning bidder will, after being contacted by anyone connected to the auction, provide proper billing information prior to the auction item being sent to them. If we do not successfully collect the bid amount, we reserve the right to repurpose the item to the benefit of ACB.
We reserve the right to block any individual not following the guidelines during the auction or from participating in any future auction.
We look forward to seeing you at the auction. Happy bidding!