ACB’s 2023 Leadership Conference will have both a virtual and an in-person component. Registration for the Leadership Conference will cost $25. ACB’s Presidents’ Meeting and Legislative Seminar will take place virtually from March 4-7, and will include a Fireside Chat on Sunday, March 5.
The in-person portion of the Leadership Conference will take place at the Hilton Alexandria Old Town from March 9-12 in Alexandria, Va. This event will take place in-person only. Podcasts of the Saturday and Sunday sessions will be made available afterward.
Schedule of Events:
- Thursday, March 9: Board Meeting (9 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
- Friday, March 10: Rally for Accessible Currency in D.C. & Evening Reception
- Saturday, March 11: Guest Presenter & Luncheon (9 a.m.-1 p.m.) & Evening Dine Around in Old Town Alexandria
- Sunday, March 12: Guest Presenter & Luncheon (9 a.m.-1 p.m.)
- Monday, March 13: Attendees may visit Capitol Hill to visit with their representatives
In addition to the $25 Leadership Conference registration fee, registration for the in-person portion of the Leadership Conference is $150. Registration will include attendance to the virtual Presidents’ Meeting and Legislative Seminar, multiple exciting and informative tours around the D.C. area from Thursday morning through Sunday afternoon, weekend luncheon meals, transportation to and from the Accessible Currency Rally, and a $10 Starbucks card. Attendees will be able to join as many tours as they wish at no additional cost.
The room rate for the Hilton Alexandria Old Town is $119 plus tax. The Hilton Alexandria Old Town is located at 1767 King Street, Alexandria, VA 22314. To make a reservation at the Hilton, visit https://tinyurl.com/ACB-Hilton23, or call (703) 837-0440 and make a reservation for the American Council of the Blind room block with the group code ACB23.