Are you traveling to Columbus for the 2013 ACB conference and convention? The below information should answer all your transportation questions.
Port Columbus International Airport (code CMH) is located just 10 minutes east of downtown. Columbus is served by all major air carriers. You can also travel to Columbus by Greyhound (the bus station is 6 blocks from the hotel) or Mega Bus (which stops across the street from the Hyatt).
The closest Amtrak stop is 2 hours from Columbus.
Arch Express has agreed to provide ACB with a fabulous shuttle rate from the airport to the Hyatt Regency.
- The rate is $17 one way, or $22 round trip.
- The shuttle will leave every half hour from the airport and from the hotel.
- Drivers from Arch will meet convention arrivals at the airport welcome center just outside the baggage claim area.
- You can book online at www.archexpress.com or call (800) 325-1882. Make sure to mention you are with the ACB convention. When placing your order let Arch know if you need a wheelchair accessible vehicle. Arch prefers that you book in advance but they will honor the convention rate if you book on site.
If you prefer to take a taxi from the airport the cost is approximately $25.00.
Paratransit services in Columbus
- To use Central Ohio Transit Authority services you need to fax information to Tonia L. Pullins at 614-272-3015.
- The fax should include your phone number and either a copy of the approval letter with expiration date on the transit company letterhead, or a copy of the front and back of the ADA picture ID, showing the expiration date.
- To set up a ride call 614-272-3033.
- Rides should be scheduled at least a day in advance;
- Same-day rides are not guaranteed.
- Rides are $3.50 each way, same-day rides cost an additional $1.50 per ride.
- If you prefer to use public transportation city bus costs start at $2.00 per ride.
Make your hotel reservations at the Hyatt Regency today.
- Room rates are $89 per night (plus tax) FOR UP TO FOUR PEOPLE.
- You can make your reservations via phone, (888) 421-1442;
- or online by visiting our website www.acb.org. Go to the 2013 conference and convention link and there you will find a link for Hyatt online reservations.
If you have questions about the convention, contact me by phone or email.
Janet Dickelman, ACB Convention Coordinator
This web page last updated May 19, 2013.