The Independent Visually Impaired Entrepreneurs (IVIE) is a national special-interest affiliate for visually impaired business owners or those interested in entrepreneurship.
IVIE’s mission includes:
- Providing a forum for blind and visually impaired business enterprises
- Elevating the social, economic, and equality of blind and visually impaired business owners
- Broadening vocational opportunities for blind and visually impaired entrepreneurs
- Encouraging and assisting blind and visually impaired people who have a potential or existing business endeavor
- Providing for the free exchange of ideas, opinions, and information of interest to blind and visually impaired entrepreneurs through publications, email listserv, community calls and annual national conventions, conferences and expos
IVIE dues are $15 annually. Membership perks include “The ACB Braille Forum,” plus “The IVIE Motivator” newsletter, the annual IVIE conference, access to the IVIE email discussion list, monthly community calls, the book of the month call, your business listing on IVIE’s website, networking and mentoring opportunities, and more.
IVIE would love your creativity, business entrepreneurial spirit, and your trials and tribulations as blind business owners. If you are interested in starting your own business, then come and join us! If you have any questions, please contact president Teresa Gregg at [email protected].